Breast Augmentation Miami
Breast Augmentation Miami
Benefits of a Breast Augmentation or Breast Enhancement
Breast Augmentation can enhance appearance and self-esteem. Women, who have undergone this surgical procedure, feel more confident, and this confidence will lead to improvements in other areas of their lives.
Introduction to Breast Augmentation Miami Surgery
Breast Augmentation surgery or augmentation mammoplasty, is the surgical procedure used to increase voluminosity of the breasts and improve their symmetry by using implants. It is also aimed to give back breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy. In addition, it is applied to effect breast reconstruction after mastectomy or injury which it will enhance the self-image and self-confidence of the patient.
Breast Implants Miami
There is now another choice available for those who decide breast implant in addition to saline solution, which is the silicone gel. At Vanity Cosmetic Surgery the Doctors will help you decide which type of implant is right for you.
How long do Breast Implants last?
Breast Implants can have a long life. So far, there is no ways to predict how long any particular one will last. Complications can come up such as painful scar tissue and ruptures; therefore, women will have them removed. In the event that a saline solution implant ruptures, the body will simply absorb the solution. In the other hand, if a silicone gel implant ruptures, the patient will require an MRI scan to be
Ideal Candidates for a Breast augmentation Surgery
Women become interested in breast augmentation when they have asymmetrical breasts, sagging or dropping down breasts as a result of age and pregnancy while others are just not comfortable with the size, shape or feel of their breasts. Other women need breast reconstruction after mastectomies, injuries or other related reasons. Our plastic and reconstructive surgeons at Vanity can help you determine whether or not you are a good candidate.
How does Breast Augmentation surgery work?
Usually, the implants get placed in one of four locations. The first location places it between the pectorals and the breast tissue. A woman with low pectoral tissue sometime shows the wrinkles of the implants. The second placement has the implant below the fascia, or fibrous tissue of the pectoral muscle. This placement helps keep the implants in place. The implants may also get placed in the sub pectoral plane. Some patients cannot handle this placement due to the movements of their pectoral muscles. The last one places it right beneath the pectoral muscle. Surgeons rarely perform this
technique because it requires removing the muscle off the ribs. This technique may cause the breast to move in a deformed fashion. It is also necessary to choose the location of the incision site. This depends on the body type and personal preference of the patient. It is also necessary to choose the location of the incision site. This depends on the body type and personal preference of the patient.
Types of incisions for Breast Augmentation:
- The inframammary incision involves an incision below the infra-mammary fold. It allows for direct dissection of the breast tissues. Many surgeons prefer this method when placing silicone gel implants. This technique gives them direct access to the pectoral muscles.
- Periareolar technique involves an incision around the borders of the areola. This technique makes it hard to do silicone gel implants. However, it does produce fewer scars. It can also be coupled with a breast lift.
- Transaxillary, involves an incision in the armpits. From that incision, the implants can be fed into the breast area. This technique produces a scarless breast augmentation. However, it does require some fine tuning.
- Transumbilical breast augmentation, or TUBA, involves a minor incision in the belly button. The doctor then tunnels up the navel area into the breast. This technique also produces a scarless breast augmentation. However, it makes it hard to place silicone gel implants.
- The breast implant surgery may be done either under local or general anesthesia. The procedure is done as one-day outpatient surgery.
Risks related to Breast Augmentation
As any other type of surgery, there are potential risks and complications when you have a Breast Augmentation procedure. Such risks include:
- Patients may require additional surgery
- Capsular contracture.
- Implant ruptures.
- Skin Wrinkling.
- Dissatisfaction with cosmetic results.
- Alteration of Nipple and Breast sensation.
- Calcium Deposits in the tissue around the Implant.
- Risks and complications of surgery are best discussed on a personal basis between the patient and the plastic surgeon.
Miami Breast Augmentation Cost
Vanity Cosmetic Surgery offers the most competitive prices in South Florida, starting at $ 2,800 and depending on the type and size of implant, patient characteristics and type of insicion.
Breast Implants Cost
Saline vs Silicone
In the US, the average Breast Augmentation costs roughly from $3,500 to $10,000. The main determinant of the price has to do with the implants. Silicone implants usually costs $800 to $2,000 more than saline implants. The size of each implant also increases the price. If the breasts come with a guarantee, it increases the price. Some guarantees come free with the breast implant. Replacement costs usually count as a second surgery, even with the guarantee.
Does my insurance cover Breast Implants?
When performed for cosmetic reasons, insurance does not cover breast implants. When performed as a corrective surgery, the insurance usually covers the implants. To be safe, you need to give a letter to your surgeon from your insurance, which guarantees complete coverage.
Breast Augmentation Surgery Produre Explained
Preparations before a Breast Augmentation Surgery
In the weeks before the surgery, the patient must undergo a Breast Augmentation Consultation that includes a baseline Mammography. The same Mammogram should be performed after the surgical procedure. Patients must stop taking aspirin or other blood thinners (unless the surgeon advises to continue them for other medical conditions). Patients need to stop smoking a month before the surgery, smoking reduces the level of oxygen in the blood and it will not heal as well or as fast as it should. Arrangements must be done with a friend or a family member to drive the patient home after recovery, and if at all possible to stay home with the patient for a day or so. They must also inform their employers of the days to be missed because of the surgery.
What to expect the day of the surgery
On the day of the surgery, the patient will be administered a mild sedative. When she falls asleep, the Doctor applies general anesthesia. Once the surgery is ended, the Doctor puts on drainage tubes and bandages the newly operated breasts. Then, the bandages are covered with an elastic surgical bra for support. Afterwards, the patient is taken to the recovery area where is monitored for the progress. The patient will be allowed to go home after a few hours, unless the Doctor decides the patient should stay overnight.
Recovery At Home
After the surgery, the patient must stay in bed for 48 hours. During that time, the patient may feel fatigued. For the following three weeks, the patient may get out of bed for a limited amount of time. During those weeks, the stitches get removed. If the job does not involve bending or lifting, the patient may return to work after three days. After a few months, the incisions recover their natural color. The breasts stay swollen for at least a month. Depending on the procedure, the recovery time may be slower or faster. Overall, the TUBA surgery has the fastest recovery time and the least amount of complications. Patients must remember that breast will continue to grow as the years pass.
Safety Home Measures
- Patients must have their medicine and massage creams within easy reach.
- They must wear loose clothing that does not rub or put pressure over the operated area.
- Either a friend or a nurse must check up on them every so often.
- They must have a healthy supply of foods.
- When the surgeon removes your surgical bra, the patients must woear a sport support bra.
- Cream must be applied over the surgical scars at least once a day.
- Patients must have a friend look after their pets to avoid any harm from them.
Breast Augmentation Frequently Asked Questions
I am not certain about the size of the implant that I want. How do Doctors determine the appropriate size?
I have heard about this lady got a double K breast implant. She had to go to Brazil for the operation. What may happen to her?
I got a breast augmentation about two years ago. I got the implant below my muscles. I wonder if the pregnancy could harm the implants?
Which doctors will perform this procedure at Vanity Cosmetic Surgery?
At Vanity Cosmetic Surgery, multiple skilled board certified doctors perform this procedure. Dr. Anthony Hasan, Dr. Jonathan Fisher, Dr. Enrique Pelayo, Dr. Rafael Salas, Dr. Rami Ghurani, and Dr. Siddharth Bass. All board certified and have an acquired wealth of experience, expertise and very high rankings in patient satisfaction. Vanity cosmetic surgery has a team of surgeons who belong to the respected and accredited organizations in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
When can I make my consultation?
Call now to make your consultation 1-800-340-4095 or 305-262-6070
You may also email us at email@example.com
Choose your Financing Options:
The team of surgeons at Vanity Cosmetic Surgery has astounding credibility, impeccable credentials and sky high success rates. Vanity Cosmetic Surgery has some of Miami’s most trusted surgeons offering the best possible service and care for their patients. Our surgeons belong to various professional and scientific societies with many published scientific articles. An overview of their accomplishments and qualifications follows.
- Harvard medical graduates
- Board certified in Internal Medicine
- Medical and specialist training in applying Botox and Juvederm injections
- Diplomat in Internal Medicine
- Recognition as the most outstanding dermatology surgeon from graduating class
- The world most foremost expert in the field of TUBA procedures with over 20000 successful TUBA breast implants
- Double board certified plastic surgeons specializing in different areas of cosmetic surgery of the body and face.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy for Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society for Moh’s Surgery
- Candidate Member, American Society of plastic Surgeons
- Diplomat, American Board of Otolaryngology
- Florida Board of Medicine
- California Board of Medicine
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Dade County Medical Association
- Florida Medical Society