Saline Breast Implants Miami
Currently many women in South Florida feel the need and many medical aesthetics sometimes made breast implants and breast that are not always present in the female anatomy in due proportion, and many women suffer from their absence, feeling complexes and diminished to the point that only plastic surgery found an outlet through the collation of prosthesis and that’s when they find it of great controversy decide which of the two types of implants are saline or silicone gel used. So it is of prime importance that women know the advantages and disadvantages of both types of prostheses that along with your surgeon to make the most suitable choice to your personal case.
The Breast implants are saline-filled with a solution of water and salt. As in silicone, saline implants come in different shapes and saline implants sizes, and can have a soft and smooth or textured surface.
Vanity Cosmetic Surgery Miami uses a very small incision can be determined between the patient and the plastic surgeon either under the breast, around the areola, axillary or umbilical (TUBA). By using saline implants, as they are filled after they are placed within the breast, the plastic surgeon can reduce or increase the amount of fluid on the implant, by using a syringe. As for implant placement, saline implants rippling can be placed freely in any of the various spaces that plastic surgeons use to contain this type of prosthesis: partial sub muscular, total muscle and glandular sub.
Advantages of Saline Breast Implants
The saline implants are completely safe, in case of rupture of the capsule or sheath wear, serum content out of his shell but is reabsorbed without saline implants problems in the body, because saline implants Miami Florida are filled with a mixture water and fluid salt which it is similar to the human body.
Saline implants also have the advantage of being inserted into the body of the patient and folded empty, requiring less cutting.
Other advantages that have saline implants Miami Florida is that the saline implant sizes of the prosthesis to be a topic of great indecision on the part of patients, saline implants are the only breast implants to be filled by a removable tube, allow for an adjustment to the size of the implant by adding or removing fluid through the fill tube in order to give the patient the opportunity to correct any error in the decision.
Saline Implants Risks
The saline implants before and after in Miami Florida has some risks and it is important to note that each patient should have in mind when choosing the type of implant for your breasts, such as:
- Possibility risk of Rupture
- Infection and pain like any plastic surgery.
- Need for further surgery or removal of the insert.
- Could appear capsular contracture formation and scar tissue that compresses the implant around this.
Difference Between Silicone Gel Implant Miami and Saline Implants Miami.
Silicone vs Saline Implants differences include:
- Silicone implants are filled before plastic surgery and are inserted through a cut about 4 inches, while the saline implant can turn the implant into very small pieces and inserted through a smaller incision 1 inch or so and are then filled with the desired saline implant size chart the patient.
- After several years may be the case that many women suffer from rupture of the implants, and this is one of the difference between saline implants vs silicone implants: in the case of saline implants deflate the implant and the breast becomes smaller so it is easier for a physician to recognize the implant is broken. With silicone implants, this cannot be noticed. If the outer shell of the implant breaks, the doctor cannot know without doing an MRI.
- If saline implants are removed, in case the implant to break at the time of departure, there would complications since saline is completely secured. Furthermore, if a silicone implant is broken at the time of departure, there is the possibility that the silicone has contact with the body and this can cause complications.
- Also saline vs silicone has difference prices, the silicone implants are 3 times more expensive than saline.
- For silicone implants you have to be over 22 years to perform the procedure, whereas saline implants in Miami Florida only need to be 18 years minimum for the procedure to be performed.