Spider Vein Treatment Miami
Spider veins or telangiectasias are also known as varicose veins, but may be much smaller. Spider veins are located closer to the surface layer of the skin and often can be red or blue. They can go in areas of the legs, but can also be the case out in the face. Spider veins differ in scope and often look like a spider net. Arteries carry blood from the heart to other body tissues. Veins collect blood from the rest of the shape of the body to the heart, so the blood can be recirculated and then start the process from the beginning. To return blood to the heart, veins of the feet should work in contradiction of gravity. Reductions in muscle subordinates legs act as pumps and flexible venous walls help blood return to the heart. Small regulators in their veins open as blood flows toward the heart then close to prevent blood from moving backward. Spider veins are small skin formations formed by a central cup which depart radially from the other very fine products dilation of small diameter blood vessels, forming quantum vessels causing skin redness visible to the human eye.
Currently in the United States many men and especially women live with worry and suffering of some cosmetic problems, among them we can mention the syndrome caused by venous insufficiency of the legs. This disorder usually results in varicose veins and other vascular disorders including spider veins and red or ruby known points.
Pulmonary Vanities Miami, Hialeah and Broward has the best methods for the removal of varicose veins, one of the most used spider vein treatment miami via laser treatment. Vanity has the best team of plastic surgeons around the South Florida using the laser treatment to remove these imperfections Vasculight. This laser treatment is non-invasive and painless system that lets you remove unwanted varicose veins by patients.
At Vanity can find laser treatment for spider veins miami simple or linear, the wooded spiders, popular and fit precisely spider.
Laser Therapy for Spider Veins
Vasculight Vanities Florida employs laser application called Neodymium: YAG laser proved vastly superior to other existing laser because it acts selectively on blood vessels producing photo- sclerosis, coagulation and the collapse of the treated veins without damaging the rest of the surrounding tissues, whose main advantage is that it gets rid of varicose veins up to 7 mm in diameter, securely and efficiently. It is a very fast method, and the results on the varicose were beginning to observe from the first session.
Vanities Miami also used for removal of varicose veins with endovenous laser treatment ( EVLT ) approved by the FDA. Endovenous laser is a quick, minimally invasive and does not require hospitalization or complicated surgery with general anesthesia. Our surgeons Miami a thin optical fiber inserted through a catheter into the varicose veins that heats and closes the vein. The whole procedure takes about an hour and causes minimal discomfort. It is performed under ultrasound guidance, EVLT uses laser energy to treat varicose veins by closing the vein , preventing blood flow to continue in the wrong direction in the leg. The body then naturally uses a multitude of other healthy veins to return blood to the heart.
Hialeah Cosmetic Surgery Vanities usually treats patients suffering from spider veins, which can be classified as:
- Telangiectasia arachnoid. Are characterized by the dilation of a small group of arterioles arranged radially around a central core that usually appears above the waist. The number is small arterioles dilated during pregnancy and during estrogen treatment. Dilation of arterioles more systemic disease indicates cirrhosis. Also often seen in children.
- Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia. It develops on the skin and mucous membranes and usually appears at puberty. It is a dominant trait.
More about the Laser Procedure for Spider Veins
Here at Vanity Miami we put the patient first in a comfortable couch, and then placed him under appropriate protective eyewear, and when our surgeon’s spider veins begin treatment. Pulsed dye laser at each impact generated an intense yellow light, this light is absorbed in a specific manner by the blood vessels in the dermis which are reabsorbed coagulate and thus following the natural healing process.
This procedure is very common in Vanity, some patients as usual, feel mild discomfort during treatment, and these annoyances are solved effectively by dynamic cooling system of the skin.
In the case of children with telangiectasia or red spots on the skin local anesthesia is required and can also be used anesthetic creams.
Advantages of Laser Treatment to Remove Spider Veins
- It is an outpatient treatment without surgery
- Hospitalization is not necessary, but if the patient needs could stay as long as you want. We have excellent trans operative conditions in Vanity Miami.
- No anesthesia is required
- It is a painless procedure
- No recovery period
- Satisfactory clinical and aesthetic results
After Your Laser Treatment to Remove Spider Veins
- After many patients have been treated in Vanity Hialeah with laser treatment for your spider veins may appear very red and swollen areas in areas of impacts, which will gradually pale in a few hours.
- It also protects the sun when it hits the streets.
- You should use creams generating three times a day or more if necessary.
- You can continue with your life and your job quickly.
Drawbacks and Limitations of Laser Varicose Veins Treatments Florida
- While the Nd -YAG laser is the most efficient choice for treating spider veins, the absorption coefficient of hemoglobin is low.
- You are forced to use very high energies that make the treatment more annoying and can cause injury by heat damage to the skin the product in this treatment only a small part of the light energy delivered will fail.
- The possibility of treating vessels of more than 4 cm in diameter is limited. For this we use any of the different cooling systems cool the skin as gels, the air jet at 4 ° C or refrigerated glass in contact with skin. This improves the tolerance and to prevent possible injury to the skin surface by thermal damage, but still prevents the ceiling of the 4 mm diameter veins.
- During the sessions you should use protective goggles from the time advised by our staff until such time that prompted the recall.